Inside Sales Account Manager - Local Gov
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We cant wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manager on our inside sales team in Glasgow.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, were determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products - client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
As well as building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will be working with other Dell functions including Sales Operations, Customer Care, Brand, Finance and Logistics to deliver a positive customer experience. You will:
- Achieve targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our technology solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create positive results for Dell, our distributors and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers and distributors
- Provide regular updates and Bi on all accounts
- Demonstrable account and channel management experience
- Ability to act as a sales consultant to support customer and distributor needs
- The time management skills to meet multiple demands in a complex and changing environment
- Experience in a cross-functional team or multi-cultural environment
- Excellent Communications skills verbally and written
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- At least two years experience in ICT selling to end-user customers or distributors