Join the team that develops and tests the development tools used to create every PlayStation game.
SN Systems, part of SIE, offers well-respected industry placement opportunities each year in its software development department. The program is for one year and provides the chance to work at the cutting edge of the PlayStation development tools industry.
During the year you will spend time working in several teams including the compiler, debugger and performance analysis tools teams. You will have the opportunity to contribute towards new versions of our software tools by developing code, measuring performance, writing tests and analyzing customer problems. You will be mentored by experienced engineers throughout your time with us.
- Studying a recognised Computer Science course.
- We normally take students who have completed two years of a three or four year Computer Science course.
We anticipate that suitable candidates will demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Motivated and adaptable to work in this fast-moving industry.
- Enthusiasm and good communication skills are essential since all roles involve teamwork.
- Passionate about software development and keen to learn.
- Competent in writing programs in C/C++.
- Experience of developing applications for Windows.
- Competent with a scripting language.