Your new company My client is undergoing a major digital transformation and currently implementing a suite of Access products across the organisation, including recruitment, employment screening, HR (people), payroll, workforce management (people planner) and care planner. The role will be based within their Human Resources Team and work with the HR System Analyst and HR Team with specific responsible for data input and its management.
Your new role
- Input data into the HR people system to maintain up to records for all employees so that the data is always considered 'live'
- Checking the accuracy of data input through self-service and maintaining 'one source of truth' across the Trust and monitor and log errors
- Working with HR colleagues during system implementation to ensure all data is entered to ensure 'live' records are maintained
- Support the setting up of data controls and validation as part of ongoing data management
- Support the exporting of historical data from current HR system and spreadsheets and importing data into HR/People system
- Experience and knowledge of using HR systems and data input
- Previous experience working in an HR Service
- Good general administration experience
- Working in a busy environment with tasks that require a short turnaround
- Knowledge of Access or similar HR systems - Desirable