The Housekeeping Apprentices at Marriott Hotels play a vital role in preparing rooms for guest arrivals and creating a lasting memory of comfort and cleanliness. Full training is provided to ensure that rooms are prepared to the appropriate standard. This includes the making of beds, folding of linens and cleaning of bathrooms.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, meals on duty and hotel discounts
Specific duties of Room Attendants include;
- Entering guest rooms should be entered following the appropriate procedure for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
- Maintaining the highest level of guest privacy and security as per the company standard
- Responding promptly to any other requests from guests or other departments.
- Carrying out checks that all appliances are present in the room and in working order, with desk items, furniture and appliances straightened, dusted and polished.
- Guest amenities and supplies in rooms should be replaced with clean items. These include dirty linens, room service items, bins and beverage stations.
- Walls and furnishings should be inspected for marks or damage which should then be removed or reported as necessary. Carpets vacuumed and any other floor care duties performed (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- At the end of each shift, carts should be replenished with supplies and transported to the assigned area.
- Full training will be provided
- Accomodation available if required
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.