- Greeting, seating and taking and processing customer orders
- Being organised and working alongside colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
- Making sure the work areas/restaurant is clean, tidy and free of hazards
- Serving Drinks
- Making Hot Beverages
- Getting food out to customers in a timely manner
- Taking and processing payments
- Answering phone and taking bookings/pre-orders
This is a great opportunity to work with an established company with excellent training and support with good progression routes for the right candidate.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- The Ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to multitask and take instruction
- Clean and tidy and good personal presentation in line with current food safety standards
- Physically fit
- Driven and willingness to improve and progress in this fast-paced environment
GCSE maths and English A - D/ 9-3 or equivalent qualifications.
Excellent progression and prospects for the right candidate.
About the employer
A traditional country Inn located in Parkend, at the heart of the Forest of Dean. Bordered to the West by the River Wye, and to the East by the River Severn. The Forest of Dean offers the opportunity to experience truly magnificent contrasting countryside, with walks and cycle ways through 27,000 acres of Crown Forest. The Woodman Inn is an ideal base from which to discover this beautiful area with its wealth of history and activities.
The Woodman Inn
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gloucestershire College
Gloucestershire College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team 01452 563 400 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Member Standard and NVQ Diploma L2 Food and Beverage Service
- Functional Skills: L1 English, L1 maths
- One day a month at College - Cheltenham Campus