People at Apple don’t just design products — they design the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place. But music is just the beginning. On Apple TV you can enjoy films and TV programmes in amazing 4K HDR. The App Store opens a world of possibilities with the world’s largest and most innovative software store. Apple Books will unlock your next exciting read. And on Podcasts you can subscribe to free serials about anything and everything.
You will be given an outstanding opportunity to work alongside our teams and contribute to our growth and continued success. Do you share our real passion for content and have a keen eye for design? If you are a self-directed, adaptable team player who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you!
The Apple Media Services Development Program is a 12 month entry level program commencing in July 2021. It is competitively salaried, and includes a program to support personal development. You will have a range of responsibilities including significant day-to-day tasks alongside longer project work, within our Design team for Apple Media Services. You will be a vital and impactful member of the team and every single day will be different, rewarding and challenging.
Do you have…
- A strong base knowledge of Photoshop that you’re keen to grow and expand.
- An enthusiasm for learning new skills and a natural curiosity to learn from others.
- An ability for taking ownership and initiative of projects as well as working collaboratively with others.
- Attention to detail in every aspect of your work.
- Creative thinking abilities with a talent for turning your ideas into reality via design principles
- A genuine passion for for digital content (music, film, TV, apps or books) with an awareness of the visual trends and culture associated with these content types.
- A real passion for typography and layout composition area is a requirement.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A hands-on, solutions focused attitude to problems.
- Excellent English communication skills — written and oral.
- Crafting original artwork and reworking existing assets to showcase the latest film and TV releases on our platforms
- Working alongside senior designers on special project work and responding to briefs with conceptual ideas to promote editorial curated collections of content across our stores.
- Grasping complex tasks and delivering to the highest standards.
- Responding to last minute design requests whilst managing existing workloads.
- Working collaboratively across different areas of the business.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Able to complete the full program (1 year), starting July 2021