We are looking for a Graduate web analyst who can help to build a data driven culture within AO, by helping to solve business problems by leveraging data. Working in the Web analytics team you will have the opportunity to work closely with our product teams to improve the AO website experience.
You will be the analytics contact for your product teams responsible for monitoring, testing and analysis of the AO.com and AO.de websites. We are making continual improvements to our visitors experience through analysis produced and thorough testing of any changes implemented aligned to over business objectives.
This role will report to our Senior Web Analyst and play a play a key role in making Marketing Analytics a centre of excellence within the business.
Heres What You Can Expect To Be Doing As Our Graduate Web Analyst:
- Work closely with the product teams to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create dashboards to allow easy access to key data
- Analyse on site experiments from creation to results
- Identify opportunities for increased visibility of site performance, working with our implementation specialists to make sure the site is tagged accurately
- Support other business teams through analysis and sharing of best practice
- Report on and understand customer behaviour pre and post purchase.
Have a desire to understand web analytics and how it can impact the business
- Highly numerate/analytical mind-set
- Excellent organisation & attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google analytics or similar
- Working Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Nice to haves
- Work experience working in E-commerce or similar
- Prior experience of working with customer segmentation, RFM analysis and LTV analysis
- Experience working in GA360
- Knowledge of BigQuery or prior usage of SQL
- Use of visualisation tools (Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Looker)