As Trainee Technical Specialist, you will be aligned with a geographical region and you will be assigned a number of hospitals that you will spend time in throughout your working week. Your main responsibilities will include training Electrophysiologists and Technicians within the Cardiac Catheter Labs on how our CARTO system, and related devices, work. You will also support cases clinically and have ownership for running the CARTO system for these cases.
You will be tasked with maintaining the excellent relationships we have with our customer base. You will be regarded as the CARTO expert and will deliver technical information to your customers. In order to support you in carrying out your role effectively, we offer extensive product training and mentoring.
The job of Technical Specialist is part of the sales and marketing part of our business and you will work closely with the Sales Specialists who manage the bulk of the sales responsibilities. As such, you will help drive sales in order to meet overall territory targets.
- Bachelors degree at a minimum level of 2.1, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Medical Engineering or Biology, or Biomedical Science.
- Excellent presentation skills, and have the capability to demonstrate technical products
- Excellent communication skills, you will be dealing with healthcare professionals of all levels.
- A high level of self - drive and self - discipline
- You will also be able to positively influence thinking, behaviour, and be able to gain commitment.
- The ability to relocate within the UK
- Full clean driving licence