As a Technical Support Engineer, you will work as part of the Infrastructure & Support team who provide technical support to the business by resolving 1st, 2nd and 3rd line requests that are reported and escalated through our IT Service Desk.
The role involves troubleshooting issues, planning changes, proactivity handling IT Support Requests, analysing logs and researching new technologies or fixes. You will help implement, troubleshoot, analyse, and maintain the IT Infrastructure in both Microsoft Azure based and physical office-based environments.
This is a broad role in a fast-growing ISO27001 certified business so youll get exposure to all areas of IT support and information security management. TLA support continuous training and advancement so you will be mentored and closely supported regarding your learning and development.
Graduate Technical Support Engineer Duties:
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line IT Support to all colleagues in a timely and professional manner
- Triage of service requests using the JIRA Helpdesk system
- Support and maintain end user equipment and both physical and virtual IT infrastructure environments.
- Assist with support of the companies Microsoft Azure cloud environments
- Configuration and administration of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults relating to both server and network infrastructure
- Configuration and administration of endpoint security products such as Sophos Cloud Security
- Perform general administration of IT tasks and processes required to maintain ISO27001 standards with regard to information security.
- Provide IT Support outside of the core business hours when addressing system outages, troubleshooting steps and planned maintenance
- Graduate with minimum bachelors degree in IT/Computing
- Confident communicator, able to communicate effectively both within the team and internal customers
- Dedicated and committed to providing an exceptional service - excellent customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Passion for solving problems
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure and/or managing Windows Server environments beneficial