- Assisting in the delivery of effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
- Supporting pupils in relation to their educational and behavioural development
- Preparing classroom resources
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
- Helping with extracurricular activities (e.g. revision sessions)
This is a great role for someone who is looking to take their first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education.
- A degree in any subject
- Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children reach their academic potential
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 150 ?Refer a Friend? bonus
- Well-being support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
Reference ID: CE123
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 75.00-90.00 per day
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please dont contact this job advertiser.
no -- Please, no phone calls about this job!
no -- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.
Previous AdNext Ad
You might also be interested in the following Locanto ads
EYFS Teaching Assistant Leeds
EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT LEEDSFull-time, long-term positionASAP (for 10 weeks)Job DescriptionEarly Years general teaching assistant role 3 form entry primary school in
Senior UX Researcher
Your Role: Asda is recruiting for a Senior UX Researcher to join Asdas UX team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team that can offer you a great working
Post free ad
Looking for new employees? Post a job offer for free!
The category Education & Training belongs to Jobs. You can also view other related categories such as Internships, Information Technology and Part Time Jobs & Side Jobs Leeds.
Are you interested in classified ads in other areas near Leeds? Then expand your search now to view ads in areas surrounding Leeds, such as Education & Training in Farnley, Knowsthorpe or Meanwood.