Graduate Teaching Assistant - Vacancies across the UK – September 2021 start
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero opens doors for graduates considering a more creative career in a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small community schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for graduates to assist & support all classes from EYFS to Key Stage 5; depending on the graduate’s preference of which year group they’d like to support.
Responsibilities can include supporting the class teacher and students during lessons, 1:1 sessions, intervention groups and working with other departments.
If you are an education graduate with a lifelong passion to teach, or a core subject graduate such as English, Psychology and other core degrees, who is unsure of your next step, gaining experience in education offer fantastic career opportunities. You can gain a wide range of transferable skills, have a strong sense of job satisfaction and build rewarding professional relationships, while also earning a salary.
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
- No experience needed as full training will be provided.
- You should hold a recent degree, minimum 2:2 degree in any subject / specialism
- You will have a passion for education and a can-do attitude.
The Schools we work with and Prospero Teaching endeavor to support your career at every stage, offering a dedicated support team and a wide range of FREE CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
To be eligible for a role through Prospero Teaching, you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to our vacancies. The successful candidates will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill a vacancy.