As a graduate surveyor at LSH you will join a 2 year structured training programme which will provide you with the knowledge, practical experience and professional development you require to sit your Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) and qualify as a Chartered Surveyor with the RICS.
Depending on your chosen office location you will either join the Building Consultancy team we have based there.
Summary of key responsibilities
The tasks you will undertake will vary depending on the team(s) you are placed into however generally a graduate surveyor can expect to get involved with the following activities:
- Property/site research
- Gathering data and obtaining comparable information
- Assisting surveyors on site visits and inspections
- Assisting with the drafting of brochures, enquiry schedules and market reports
- Attending client meetings
- Writing business reports
- Data processing
- General office administration
- Assisting surveyors on their instructions
- Project work
- Attending all APC and other relevant CPD events/training to support your learning and development