Provides statistical programming support for the implementation of data models and the reporting of clinical trials.
- Primary Responsibilities:*
- Develops and performs quality control on analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings via an appropriate statistical analysis system (ie SAS ).
- Provides input to the statistical analysis plan, table shells, data integration plans, and publications.
- Liaises with other departments to properly implement data models (eg SDTM/ADaM).
- Researches new technologies and techniques to improve efficiency of programming outputs.
- Programs statistical analyses (via analysis datasets, tables, figures, listings, etc.) using an appropriate statistical analysis systems (ie SAS ).
- Helps ensure the accuracy and consistency of data flow from case report forms (CRFs) and database definitions, through to and specifications for analysis datasets.
- Assists in the development of new processes and makes sure all process improvements are implemented.
- Reviews and provides feedback regarding statistical analyses plans.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are:*
Delivery focused and an innovative leader.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or scientific field
- Interest in developing a long-term career within Statistical Programming
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.*