Working in-house at our offices in Chelmsford, we are looking for a Graduate Software Developer to help in the architecture and implementation of new POS systems. The successful candidate will be able to perform trials, test and quality check systems to ensure our software has both strong functionality and optimisation.
You will also be responsible for maintaining and supporting systems and improving the performance of our existing POS software.
- Systems programming using C# and .NET applications
- Designing and creating Mobile Applications
- Participating in meetings relating to software development
- Reporting to the Senior Software team to assist with software design and coding
- Qualifications within Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Knowledge with Mobile Applications, APIs, App Store and/or the Play Store
- Knowledge with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Based in a commutable distance of Chelmsford
- Proactive and ability to work under own initiative
- * Monday to Friday, full-time permanent position
- * Holiday allowance and Pension
The successful candidate will become a key part of a positive, energised and forward-thinking team where you get to make a real difference in a rapidly growing business.
In addition, you will also enjoy a competitive basic salary with an opportunity to progress within our company.
- Software Development
- Software Solutions