If youre looking to kickstart your software development career, this may be just the thing. Were looking for a graduate developer whos excited to start working on large-scale applications at a fast-growing company that will support their growth. Over the first three months, we will work alongside you to build your skillset as a developer. Writing great code, working in an agile team, and seeing the bigger business picture - were committed to helping fast-track your career!
Youll be joining as part of the core development team, helping to spec, develop and deploy software. Whilst you will always be given the help and guidance needed to learn these skills, we feel the best way to learn is to get stuck in so you wont be assigned to low priority projects, youll be in working with the rest of the team.
Youll occasionally need to liaise with clients to help understand requirements or to discuss any issues or feedback on deployed updates.
What youll be
- Passionate, curious, excited by new technology and the tech industry, and want to develop your tech skills
- You love learning and often end up teaching yourself about interesting subjects
- You have strong communication skills
What you may have
- An degree in computer science or computing or equivalent experience
- An interest in writing technically excellent code
- A drive to succeed as a software developer