We need fantastic people to enable us to deliver a great service to the public. We are committed to reaching and recruiting from every community and then supporting employees to achieve their full potential ensuring they feel valued and included, regardless of their gender, age, race,disability, sexual orientation or social background.
If you are offered a job with us, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with United Utilities will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service. Closing Date: 13/12/20
no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please dont contact this job advertiser.
no -- Please, no phone calls about this job!
no -- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.
Previous AdNext Ad
You might also be interested in the following Locanto ads
Graduate Process Engineer - Nationwide
Business Unit Description: Jacobs is delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications for our Graduate Development Programme starting September 2022. Our two-year
CIMA Tutor Jobs Warrington
Company ProfileSuperprof is the UKs leader in private tutoring and dedicated to connecting those who want to learn and those who want to teach. Our knowledge-sharing platform
Additional ad information
The ad Graduate Reservoir Engineer (15518) in Warrington is under the category Education & Training on Locanto.
The classified ads Project Controls Graduate - Nationwide, Warrington, Graduate Physicist - Nationwide, Birchwood and EYFS Teaching Assistant in Warrington, Warrington, England, United Kingdom, are also available in the category Education & Training on Locanto. Currently, there are 196 ads for the category Education & Training in Warrington on Locanto.
See similar ads by subscribing via email.
Alert frequency instant daily weekly
- Ourgraduate Reservoir Engineers are required to develop their knowledge of reservoir construction, operation, maintenance and management. This covers reservoir safety legislation, reservoir monitoring/surveillance and investigation and design for geotechnical, hydraulic and civil engineering aspects
- Our engineers work individually and as a member of a team and a working knowledge of managing interfaces with other disciplines e.g. Geotechnical Civil, Hydraulics, Mechanical, Electrical, Construction, Operation etc is required. These are key requirements in order to deliver robust, reliable, repeatable, commissionable, operable, maintainable, safe and cost effective Project Designs.
- You will develop your experience and expertise in data gathering and analysis required for the engineering design and asset maintenance.
- You will also develop your knowledge of Health & Safety techniques and the regulatory environment, both of which are important in meeting our objectives.
- Our engineers are also expected to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences concept and ideas regarding the application of particular design.
- Our Graduate Reservoir Engineers will be supported with their initial professional development towards an Engineering Council approved professional qualification.
Knowledge and Skills
Masters degree level qualified. Either:
- 4 year MEng Civil Engineering
- BSc Engineering Geology / Geotechnical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Geology combined with an MSc in Geotechnical Engineering / Engineering Geology / Soil Mechanics or Foundation Engineering.
- Technically competent with good planning, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Good team working skills