With the initial job title of Associate Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.
Apply for this job
Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Cardiff
Location: Central Cardiff
Salary: 23,000 Negotiable dependent on experience + Uncapped & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
We Offer You
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Executive search, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others. Across the business we have a lot of roles to work on so there isn't as much a need to do BD like there is in most recruitment companies.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission - Average OTE 27-30K+ YR1, 40-55K+ YR2, 60K - 70K+ YR3
- 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Not KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment
- Promote international moves - Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Boston, Switzerland, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Shanghai and more offices to start up within the next 2 years
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Cancun, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team regardless of your level
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
Your Role And Responsibilities
With the initial job title of Associate Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with a Senior / Principal Consultant and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across the UK and Europe.
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
- Searching for resumes via the database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
- Discussing financial packages, timing and travel etc
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as a Resourcer and if successful then you can be rewarded with a promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development (Consultant).
- Degree educated - Science related degree preferred but not essential
- A Motivated attitude
- Drive and ambition
- A strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen
- Scientific knowledge and sales experience is preferable; however it is not essential
- Eager to learn