Inspiring students to aim higher in their job search aspirations and account managing finalists into graduate jobs is a key component of this role. Working as part of a multi-site team, the Graduate Recruitment Consultant will work in close association with key Graduate Talent colleagues to provide information and advice to support students into enriching graduate level employment. The role-holder will develop creative ways to support finalists into graduate jobs to meet key corporate objectives, including TEF and Graduate Outcomes.
Working closely with Career Registration and other data (e.g. Graduate Outcomes (GO)), Graduate Recruitment Consultants support a faculty/ subsidiary caseload of students into employment by delivering embedded support and practical training to students on specific job search techniques including CVs, applications and interview skills. You will have targets for the numbers of students that you will be expected to place into graduate jobs.
Person Specification (Only list top essential items, 8 max JD does the rest)
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification / experience
- You should have experience of supporting clients, 1-1 and in groups, to build practical job search skills to achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience of building and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of producing high quality careers information to be used with students in a variety of delivery formats.
- Experience of evaluating your work and tracking student's destinations.
- Able to present key concepts linked to the graduate jobs market to students in a clear, dynamic and motivational manner.