As an Executive Search Associate at Commodity, you will be part of a small team so you can expect real responsibility from day one. You will have exposure to successful individuals, both colleagues and clients, giving you lots of opportunities to develop skills and gain commercial experience. Located in our London office, you can also conduct these meetings face-to-face over a coffee. You will be sourcing and identifying suitable candidates located in different time zones so excellent organisation skills are essential.
- Your colleagues will be a diverse group of people from graduates to experienced professionals and everything in between.
- Clear but flat and entrepreneurial structure. We all work closely together, from intern to CEO
- Central London-based location and regular trips to our award-winning Hampshire HQ
- Regular meetings with clients and candidates, as well as opportunities for international travel, for instance key industry events.
- Discounted gym, coffee subscriptions and local eateries
- Team days fuelled by pizza and drinks
Are self-motivated, disciplined, and a good listener. Your natural curiosity allows you to ask the right questions and listen effectively. These skills will be crucial when it comes to daily communication with clients and candidates. Fluency in an additional language is desirable due to strong international exposure. Whether you are a recent graduate or have previous experience in a customer / client-facing role and are looking for a change of direction, full training will be offered. Attention-to-detail, resilience, and hunger will be key to exceed in this highly stimulating and diverse role.