You will administer and organise all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. A Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Management Team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like liaising with customers on deployment requirements, schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator's duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet the high quality standards that we strive for within Civica.
So, what does a Project Coordinator do?
- Break down projects into individual actions and timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives if and when required
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Ensure that the clients' needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets and maintain project forecasts
- Analyse risks and opportunities
- Document and operate PMO processes such as; bid governance and assurance, delivery assurance, compliance and quality, planning and estimating, information management and support, monitoring, reviewing and reporting, risk and issue (RAID) management, change management, engagement, on-boarding & resource management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports to support Project Manager
The secret to your success
Passion. That's our secret. We only employ the most talented, qualified and creative graduates, all of whom exhibit professionalism, consistency and integrity in everything they do. We promise that the only career limitation will be your own ambition!
Commitment. Our people and their commitment to do well for customers, colleagues and communities, is a defining characteristic of Civica.
Excellent communication skills, a proven ability to work as a team and great interpersonal skills count. We'll also be looking for you to be self-motivated and work on your own initiative. At Civica we embrace diversity and appreciate individuality, so don't forget to tell us about your passions and adventures!
- Any degree considered (minimum grade 2:2)
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- An excellent communicator both written and oral
- Customer focused
- Excellent time management skills to collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results within deadlines.
- Any experience as a Project Coordinator or similar would be beneficial
- Any experience of risk management, quality assurance control or exposure to Microsoft Project would be advantageous