TTP is looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to convert innovations into physical reality.
We are an employee-owned consulting business working with global blue-chip companies and ambitious start-ups to unlock value in technology.
As a consultant at TTP you will not only be actively contributing to a wide variety of cutting edge technology projects, you’ll be developing commercial propositions and creating new business for the company.
We bring deep knowledge, insight and experience to the technical challenges that our clients face, as well as developing our own technologies.
We do not operate a formal graduate scheme, rather you will start work on a live project and receive on the job mentoring.
Typical projects are agile and multidisciplinary, involving close-knit teams of scientists and engineers.
As a graduate at TTP there are few barriers to your progress, but we provide the support and guidance to expand your technical and commercial experience.
You will be developing products and technologies that are game-changing in areas as diverse as life science, medical devices, instrumentation, sensing, communications, industrial products, and security systems.
The successful candidate will have excellent academic credentials and will enjoy creating elegant and simple solutions to seemingly complex challenges.
Your contribution will be immediate in active projects involving a mixture of lab-based technology development alongside commercially-focused, client-facing interactions.
- A 1st or Upper 2nd class degree from a leading university in mechanical engineering or related discipline
- A Strong understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals including analytical, experimental and creative capabilities
- Evidence of using your technical understanding to set direction in technical projects
- A strong ability to communicate the value of your work confidently and authoritatively
- Experience that demonstrates an ability to lead and a drive to succeed
- A desire to improve your technical and commercial understanding, to develop new skills and to take increasing responsibilities