At Kronospan we pride ourselves on delivering "Wood Perfected" and have invested in innovation since 1897. As the world leader in the production of wood based panel products, we are seeking a loyal, ambitious and passionate Graduate Mechanical Engineer who can develop to add real value to the Engineering and Maintenance team.
You will learn to -
- be tasked with providing mechanical expertise to optimise output from multi-million, industry leading processes.
- Provide electrical design, installation and commissioning support to revenue / small capital projects and be creative in order to find effective solutions.
- Provide second level support to maintenance teams in reactive maintenance situations.
- Using your training and knowledge, you will minimise unplanned downtime by providing solutions to complex mechanical engineering challenges.
- Assist in the development of the site's electrical skills base.
- Must have a degree in mechanical engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and be confident working with a range of people.
- Real "can do" attitude
- Passion to learn
Just some of what we are able to offer includes -
- Attractive salary
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence