The day to day responsibilities for this role will be to work alongside multiple departments and oversee a range of surveying projects for the site. The successful candidate will be offered initial training and skill development to get up to speed with the role and become a qualified Land Surveyor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone expand their knowledge of engineering and be influential in the further growth of the company.
- Graduate Surveyor / Graduate Land Surveyor
- Overseeing the data, planning and estimating of projects
- Working alongside multiple departments on site
- Travelling to multiple sites in Devon/ Dorset area
- Graduate Geologist/ Surveyor/ Land Surveyor
- Holding a degree in Geology, Surveying, Topography, Civil Engineering or similar
- Full Driving Licence
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.