We are currently seeking an Graduate Infrastructure Project Manager to assist the IT Infrastructure team in the delivery of infrastructure strategy and to support the IT Operations team in the delivery of service to Radius Payment Solutions.
This position will be a role within the IT Operations team and will report to the IT Infrastructure PMO Manager. This position will be located at the groups Head Office in Crewe, Cheshire, UK for a 6 month fixed term project.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Assist the IT Infrastructure PMO Manager in the delivery of IT infrastructure projects to the wider business.
- Assist the IT Infrastructure PMO Manager with the management of the portfolio of IT infrastructure projects.
- Identify and report on project progress using Microsoft Project where appropriate.
- Complete project status reports as required.
- Ensure that project documents are complete, up to date and appropriately stored.
- Work with other members of the IT Operations team to plan, prioritise and schedule tasks.
- Work with other members of the IT project team to manage, assess and plan project change.
- Establish standards, tools and procedures for use on projects, including issue, risk and change management.
- Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of our project management methodology and project management tools.
- Review project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Assist with the creation and release of project related communications as appropriate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience of working on small to medium size IT Infrastructure projects.
- Ability to communicate to project stakeholders and senior management ensuring no surprises running and delivery of all projects.
- Ability to manage interdependencies across a portfolio of projects involving both technology and business projects.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business.
- Technical aptitude and an ability to provide a communication bridge between the business and technologists.