Youll be joining our expanding and ever-evolving in-house design team, working in collaboration with teachers, content editors and illustrators to produce Twinkls lovely teaching resources specifically aimed at our parent customers .
On our Parents production team you will have the opportunity to offer creative input and development outside of resource creation (e.g. social media, unique projects, apps, ux and more). A successful Designer in the Parents Team would enjoy a fast-paced working style and adapt quickly to changing priorities. Change is a natural part of our working process - especially when you least expect it.
This role will help you gain industry experience and give you the support to develop your skills further in a positive and lively office environment.
Youll be trained on Twinkls brand style, Agile production methods (such as scrum) and have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of exciting projects across different areas of the business.
- Experience in InDesign
- Experience of following brand guidelines
- Experienced in taking on feedback
- An eye for detail, creativity and imagination
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop/illustrator
- Is good fun to be with and has the ability to communicate well with others
- Is organised, able to work to deadlines, and manages time effectively
- Is able to communicate with colleagues and our external partners effectively, both written and verbally
- Has a hard work ethic, is passionate, driven and loves what they do
- Is honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Produces quality work and is ready to learn new skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in graphic design/other art and design-based subject.
- A to C in GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent)
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.