As a Full Stack Developer youll join one of Twinkls four web development teams with a primary focus on one of:
- Smaller project/feature work, responding to website related issues and codebase modernisation
- Developing and supporting specific EdTech web applications & tooling
- Larger and more complex project/feature work
- Web Optimisation
There is significant scope for flexibility and variety across our teams/roles plus common shared responsibilities and expectations - we appreciate one size may not fit all and we can discuss these roles and your particular passion at interview to find a great fit, then regularly review this as you grow.
Our codebase is primarily bespoke; PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, integrating with numerous third-party libraries such Laravel, Google, GTM. Our most modern projects have been implemented using Laravel, React and Vue frameworks, integrating with the legacy code bases via API and middleware. For deployment we use XAMPP, Git and Beanstalk.
Youll be capable of working autonomously, as an individual or as part of a team, using agile values, principles and practices. Well work with you to match you to a role depending on your individual preferences, experience and professional goals.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing, dynamic and values-oriented business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Heres a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process.
- Flexible working with ability to work from home if thats your preference.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging - our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, People of Colour, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) - Our ever-evolving program includes: Technical Training, Monthly progression reviews, Twinkls Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats and mentoring.
- Plus, Westfield Health, 29 annual leave days per year (inc bank holidays), company sick pay & life insurance (after 2+ years service).