We are now looking for bright, ambitious Junior Graduates to join our Woking based International Finance Shared Service Centre where you will be responsible for providing accounting, tax, treasury and operational support to all teams, from the day to day operational issues impacting the group through to the month end financial reporting process.
This role is for Graduates who have finished university in recent years, unfortunately not fresh graduates, from STEM backgrounds (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) who are energised to play a key part in designing and rolling out the next generation of financial processes for our business, around the utilisation of robotic process automation and big data analytics. We can provide full training support and financial support whilst you study for your ACCA or CIMA qualification, as well as future rotations through our various UK businesses, with the potential of international mobility in future.
Your key responsibilities as a Finance Graduate will include;
- Assisting with Daily Bank Reconciliations.
- Understanding the global cash sweeping arrangements.
- Assisting daily treasury FX and options confirmations and settlements.
- Supporting with the preparation of various tax returns and statistical data returns
- Exception handling of non-matched invoices to Purchase Orders in Concur System.
- Handling and reducing queries from Vendors regarding payment of invoices.
- Working with FSSC to streamline process and automate where possible
- Assisting global functions / commercial markets with their fixed costs / paycosts and marketing expenditure
- Reporting on Daily and monthly sales and pricing queries
- Preparation of month end accruals journals and schedules.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Cost centre reporting.
- Supporting with month end audit files.
- Owning a number of Key Controls and assisting with the monitoring of Group wide key controls in SoxHub
- Assist with collation of the annual budget and an additional Profit Forecast.
- Ad hoc implementation and new country projects.
- Guest Auditor on an international audit for Internal Audit
- Systems and process improvements - including Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Machine Learning
- Big Data analysis - Power BI, macros and Power Pivots
- Some time spent in the work environment or alternative graduate programme following graduation in recent years. This does not have to be Finance, we are excited to speak with individuals who have been working in Mathematics, Engineering, Languages, Technology or Sciences who are now keen to start their Accountancy career.
- Superior numeracy skills, problem-solving, excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with good excel experience.
- Programing/data science knowledge would be an advantage.
- Languages: English as 1st Language, an additional Language would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ambitious with high potential to rise to the real pinnacle of their finance career.
- Thrives within a fast moving, challenging and deadline driven environment