At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. Were committed to fostering an environment for every teammate thats welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Our products support the maintenance, modification and repair of the Boeing commercial fleet and the users of our products require concise, accurate technical documentation.
We are wishing to hire Graduate Engineers to be based out of our Welwyn Garden City site. The Technical Author creates, changes or revises airplane maintenance publications using a variety of automated research tools and authoring systems.
Training and mentoring will be provided as part of our culture of continuous professional development
- Research and evaluate engineering source data and specifications
- Develop or maintain technical publication elements to include theory of operations, flight manuals, testing and troubleshooting procedures, illustrated parts breakdown, removal and installation procedures and schematic diagrams
- Coordinate the preparation of illustrative materials
- Conduct quality and in process reviews and validation of technical publications
- Assist with the development of multiple publication elements for all levels of maintenance, retrofit and repair
- Assist with the collection, research and analysis of source data
- Assist in analyzing technical requirements to determine project scope and deliverables
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying level of requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Solid IT and communications skills
- Ideally have some knowledge and work experience of aircraft maintenance and repair.
- Youll hold a Bachelors Degree within Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or a closely related discipline.