Who you’ll be working with
Our Data, Insights and Analytics teams are the source of many vital business decisions. Applying innovative technical solutions to enable our high-profile clients to become more competitive, the results and insights that the team produce allow their clients to understand their weaknesses – and take a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing the path to success.
The Focus of Your Role
Working with clients from both the private and public sectors, you will gain an overarching view of software development and business analysis as you harness clients’ corporate and external data and help them understand why they should change, and how they should go about achieving this.
What you’ll do
- You’ll turn your hand to a variety of challenges in the areas of big data, insights and analytics before deciding on which specialism you are best suited to.
- You’ll acquire data, help organisations to use it and analyse it on their behalf – turning it into valuable information, which informs business decisions.
- You’ll take on creative visualisation projects, creating dashboards and reports that will ultimately influence senior management decisions.
What you’ll bring
- A bachelor’s degree and a real passion for IT and technology OR a technical degree with a keen interest in IT.
- A solid knowledge of SQL, with an understanding of Java, object-oriented development, Hadoop, statistical analysis or graphical databases. The capacity to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Note: Ideally you will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You could be required to work away from home during the week.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.