They are currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager to work covering their successful Advanced Wound Care product portfolio across the SE London/Kent area.
In this role, you will provide outstanding Customer Service whilst dealing with all customers (Stoma Care nurses, GPs, Medical practices staff and patients), delivering prompt responses to queries and complaints and maximising all new business opportunities through referral leads.
- Proven track record in a Customer Service Role
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and face to face with a wide customer group ranging from end user to healthcare professional
- Strong Keyboard skills including experience of using databases and MS Word
- Experience of recognizing sales opportunities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of working towards KPIs and targets
- Self-motivated & persistent - ensuring completion of duties and not effected by setbacks and rejections
- Able to plan and prioritise workload to ensure that the service offered meets the expectation of the customer and business
- Good influencing skills, developing relationships with customers through empathy and diplomacy.
- Adaptable and able to deal with change, adjusting quickly to new working practices to accommodate business needs
- Feels passionate with regards to own, teams & companys success
The ideal team and company fit will be someone who has a pro-active, can-do attitude and is passionate about the marketplace. You will also have an ability to work in partnership with customers at all levels and be solution orientated.