- Collection and collation of project data
- Assistance with client audits, surveys and workshops,
- Desktop research, data analysis and interpretation
- Undertake research and feasibility studies in the UK and internationally
- Preparation of high-quality reports, presentations and workshops
- Preparation of commercial bids and proposals
- Preparation of promotional material
- Promotion of the work of the team within the company and at industry events
- Assistance with the commercial and quality management of projects within the team, ensuring projects records are maintained and projects show a profitable result and are completed to an agreed programme.
- Contribute to the use of digital technology to improve processes and efficiencies.
- You will be prepared to travel within the UK and overseas from time to time.
- You will be within (or willing to relocate within) commuting distance of our offices in either Liverpool or London
- Enthusiastic and personable
- An appetite to learn
- A self-starter, who takes initiative to build their own internal and external networks
- Good team player to contribute to a dynamic group
- Good communicator (written, verbal)
- Good listener
- Commercially aware
- A high attention to detail and quality
- Ability to problem solve and approach a new problem analytically
- Agile with an ability to think 'outside the box'
- Interest in technology, innovation and digital solutions
- Interest in policy and legislative development in a range of sectors
- We accept online applications fromenvironment, engineering, technology or science students who have completed or are nearing completion of their undergraduate or graduate studies a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelors (essential), Masters (desirable)
- Some prior work experience linked to maritime development/ consultancy/ infrastructure / transport/ energy sectors or similar.
Due to the global nature of the maritime sector a second language would also be beneficial