We are looking to recruit an ambitious Graduate Civil & Structural Engineer join our Birmingham Industry & Buildings team, to become an integral member of our skilled Structures team and assist with our growing workload.
You will be involved in a range of projects from industrial and commercial Clients. Project involvement will be varied from inception of defining a Clients design brief to inspections, specifications and design of projects.
- Six storey new build cutting edge data centre for a global client, our duties extended from concept design through to detailed output in a fully coordinated BIM Level 2 compliant design environment
- E-Commerce fulfilment centres for a prime industry leading global client which include high bay robotic sortation systems and low carbon installations
- Brexit compliant passenger and goods vehicle control facilities including bespoke buildings and infrastructure as part of our framework delivery for one of the UKs most significant ports
- Preparation of designs for buildings and associated structures, from initial concepts through to detailed designs.
- Production of design calculations including using 3D modelling software
- Producing sketch drawings / details for drawing / modelling by others
- Carry out inspections and surveys, preparation of reports, structural analysis and reporting.
- You are a good communicator (written and verbal)
- You have a proven technical track record and ability;
- You are a good team player to contribute to dynamic group
- You have a desire to be Chartered through relevant Professional Bodies (eg ICE, or IStructE)
- You ideally have an MEng or a BEng in Civil and Structural Engineering
What we can offer you:
Ambitious. Exciting. Lively. Collaborative. Dynamic. Thats how our colleagues describe our company. Want to contribute to enhancing society with your expertise? Be part of an open network where youre connected with the brightest and smartest people and technologies? Join us!
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with development opportunities and support on your career path. We have flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life
Birmingham, Peterborough with a proficiency in written and spoken English.