The Company: Our client develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient for businesses to make the right connections. Their suite of solutions enables Public Relations, Investor Relations, corporate communications and marketing professionals to deliver product announcements, investor days, marketing webinars, events and announcements that build brand, drive sales and engage key audiences for a business.
The Role: Based out of their London office you will be responsible for exercising lead generation skills in an effort to optimise each contact with potential customers. This role will be a key support role to sales staff to optimise sales efficiency and enhance customer experience. You will be targeted to make 40 pieces of outreach per day made up of calls, emails, LinkedIn etc. You will be typically aiming to get through to Head of PR/ Head of Marketing within your prospective customer base.
- Develop sales opportunities through extensive telephone prospecting activities, working to turn prospective customers into leads
- Maintain excellent knowledge regarding solutions and product offers, engaging in additional on-the-job training, as well as on-going training
- Meet with potential clients to educate and demonstrate value of solutions and services
- Maintain established calls and completed calls per day goals
- Provide support to Sales leadership and team members ensuring to adhere to established time lines
- Assist in contract development as needed
- Assist sales and marketing staff with sales campaigns as needed
- Assist sales team on administrative side as required