Their success is built around the commitment and talent of the people they employ and they have spent many years ensuring they recruit the very best website design and graphic design professionals. As a result, they are able to provide clients throughout Northamptonshire and the rest of the UK with a truly exceptional service.
Their dedicated team produces highly original website design and graphic design solutions that challenge conventional thinking to successfully launch new products, strengthen brands and increase sales. These solutions embrace the entire marketing mix and are underpinned by their unique customer-driven approach and commitments to building long term relationships with each and every client.
JOB TITLE: Graduate Business Development Manager
PURPOSE OF ROLE: Our Business Development Managers help find and convert prospective new clients into paying customers. This challenging and highly rewarding role works within a friendly, dynamic team. The position is likely to be 100% office based during the first two months whilst appointments are being agreed.
- New business development and account management into key market sectors
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining a list of prospects
- Presenting and pitching to potential clients at board level
- Gaining an understanding of a businesss goals and pain points in order to present the most suitable commercial package for them
- Profiling and understanding the key person/people to communicate with in order to close the business
- Preparing supply contracts and responses to tenders
- Responding to requests for proposals, writing proposals and quotes, and all other aspects of the sales cycle
- Developing and articulating a compelling value proposition to clients
- Actively identifying and addressing business questions demonstrating meticulous follow-up responsiveness to clients
- Gathering information from clients to properly qualify business potential in order to produce reliable business forecasting and contracts
- Maintaining an awareness of competitors activities and offerings to win business
- Working with internal development and marketing teams to accurately relay customer requirements.
- Educated to the degree level
- Understanding of the sales cycle
- Proven track record of successful new business generation, account management, and sales
- Have excellent face-to-face communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to interact confidently to Director level
- Be quick learners, intelligent and enthusiastic team players
- Have a cheerful and personable outlook