We are looking for a Graduate Backend Engineer that wants to help build to help make the home buyer process better. Your role will be to work closely with other engineers and broader teams on the data management, exchange and analysis that is central to the home-buying process. You will be highly motivated, be technology agnostic, and be passionate and proud of the work you produce.
What youll be doing:
As a key role within the engineering team you will be responsible for the design, implementation and testing of the backend components that empowers consumers, brokers and operational functions to efficiently manage the mortgage research and application process.
You will be expected to write reusable, testable and efficient code that is performant, stable and secure.
During our software development life cycle, you will be expected to work with the business as a whole, converting business requirements into development tasks as well as mentoring other team members.
You should be ambitious but also pragmatic when needed.
- Passionate about software engineering and about delivering a quality product.
- Have an understanding and experience with backend technologies such as Go or C++.
- Committed to using automated testing platforms and unit tests to deliver readable, maintainable code.
- Have an understanding of deployment technologies and concepts
- Have an understanding of issue management, code versioning, continuous integration and deployment tools.