As aGraduateArtificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer in Kainos,after taking part in our award-winning, seven-week Engineering Academyyoull be responsible for
contributing to the development of high-quality solutions which integrate AI and MLtechnologies that delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. Youll do this whilst gaining awareness and learning about new AI technologies,frameworksand approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow.
- Currently studying, or already completed,a relevantdegree or equivalentqualification
- Experience of building and testing software applications
- Knowledge of AI and data science models
- Appreciation of how to apply mathematics principles to gain insight from data.
- Knowledge of major machine learning frameworks,languagesand NLP frameworks.
- Experience of applying common design principles and patterns.
- Experience of working on own initiative and in a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of modern version control and Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Exposure to troubleshooting issues within development and test environments.
- Exposure to multiple programming languages including Python, using tools such asNumpy,Scipy& Pandas.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to other