As an Analyst based from the Farnborough, Hampshire office you will be responsible for making credit decisions within your own authority level (and making recommendations on credit decisions above that authority level). You will also respond to credit enquiries from our external partners (Retailer Network and Brokers) via telephone calls and emails; answering their questions and providing a first class level of customer service.
- Approve (or decline) credit with customers; communicating credit decisions to internal sales channels and external partners.
- Ensure that all decisions and consequent documentation are of the highest quality and compliant with the legal requirements of a lending business.
- Manage responses to our internal and external customers by understanding the enquiry; performing an accurate assessment; providing a justified decision.
- Identify potential opportunities for process improvements that enhance our customer service offering.
- Work closely with colleagues to share best practice and form strong working relationships with others to facilitate a collaborative approach to resolving issues.
- Degree level or equivalent in a finance or accounting discipline
Ideally some accounting based office experience but doesn't have to be much (Great opportunity for development and training will be given)
- Ability to prioritise and ensure deadlines are met through effective time management
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team and individually
- Great eye for detail with strong Word and Excel skills.
- Salary 24,000 - 27,000
- Excellent Benefits package - Please apply for more detail
- Free Parking
- Graduate Analyst (12 month Contract)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.
Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Administration jobs in Farnborough
- Analyst jobs in Farnborough
- Jobs in Farnborough
- Administration jobs
- Analyst jobs
- Page Personnel Finance jobs
Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (240 credits including Level 4) Online, self-paced 1,950 Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice in Contract Management Online with live classes 1,788 Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Online, self-paced 1,539.00 View Admin, secretarial & PA courses