As a Graduate Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer in Kainos, after taking part in our award-winning, seven-week Engineering Academy youll be responsible for
contributing to the development of high-quality solutions which integrate AI and ML technologies that delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. Youll do this whilst gaining awareness and learning about new AI technologies, frameworks and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow.
- Currently studying, or already completed, a relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of building and testing software applications
- Knowledge of AI and data science models
- Appreciation of how to apply mathematics principles to gain insight from data.
- Knowledge of major machine learning frameworks, languages and NLP
- Experience of applying common design principles and patterns.
- Experience of working on own initiative and in a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of modern version control and Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Exposure to troubleshooting issues within development and test environments.
- Exposure to multiple programming languages including Python, using tools such as Numpy, Scipy & Pandas.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to other
technical people, and sometimes to non-technical people
Assessments are likely to take place in Nov/Dec 2021
These roles will commence in summer 2022.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all people who meet the criteria. We recognise there is a significant under representation of women in the STEM industry and we would particularly welcome applications from women. Read about flexible working, parental leave and other benefits . All appointments will be on the basis of merit.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on peoples lives. Our values arent abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.