The main purpose of this role is to provide an excellent support service to the accounts function. The main duties include:
- Sales ledger tasks including allocation of cash and upkeep of ledgers
- High volume of purchase ledger monthly invoices
- Daily bank / supplier payments and bank statement processing
- Bank and nominal ledger control accounts reconciliations
- Detailed aspects of credit control
- General administration to support the accounts team
- Have a can do attitude and willingness to learn how to comply with prestige brand standards
- Be able to work calmly under pressure
- Be a friendly, helpful and flexible team player
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
You should also be able to prioritise your workload and manage a variety of tasks ensuring they are completed within specified deadlines whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
Benefits include 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, manufacturer discounts up to 35% off new vehicles, access to 1000s of discounts at various high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants & cinemas, childcare voucher scheme & cycle to work scheme.