Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate with an eye for the Software Industry? Ready to take your next steps in the world of Multimedia Communications? We believe our internship could be the next exciting step on your journey...
Siemens Industry Software has a new opportunity for an Intern to join us on a 6-12 month paid placement to support our globally distributed team. The Global Operations Support Intern would initially be home-based with the aim to be based in one of our UK offices Monday to Friday once they re-open.
This position is an exciting chance for someone to network frequently between senior business leaders, the Siemens worldwide organization, and supporting the execution of our go-to-market strategy.
Here at Siemens, we build a better world using digital skills to create ground-breaking software and ingenious inventions.
- Support internal Operations projects.
- Manage and drive personal projects to completion.
- Develop, manage, and maintain internal SharePoint sites.
- Video content editing in line with Siemens brand guidelines.
- Supporting and managing logistics for global team meetings/ calls.
- Developing/ designing and collating information from internal surveys.
- Assist in providing reports for our Product Portfolios to be reviewed by senior leadership.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Work effectively with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams (training will be provided).
- MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Forms, and Stream.
- Driven, with a proactive/ self-starting attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident, enthusiastic, and creative approach to communication.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Camtasia or similar video editing tools is a plus.
- Willingness and interest to understand and solve business problems.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new software and tools.
- Understanding of Software Sales and/or Software companies would be a plus.
This is a rare opportunity to earn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Alongside your role, we will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalization, and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career.