Be yourself. Join our team.
At Societe Generale we’re offering a 22-month post-graduate apprenticeship programme, that provides you with a fully funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progress.
You’ll work with clients and colleagues from the start, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact. Our purpose is to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
Join our apprenticeship programme and shape your future.
Global Banking and Advisory (GLBA) combines a recognized wholesale coverage with world-class product, financing and advisory expertise within one team, enabling us to best support our clients. GLBA platform is worldwide with expert teams across France and Europe, the CEEMEA region, the Americas and Asia, leveraging local client and regulatory insight within a global GLBA business framework to drive domestic, international and cross-border business, recognising the global nature of our clients.
We have the following opportunities to join this Team as a Post graduate Apprentice;
- Structured Finance Support Apprentice
The qualifications on offer are aligned to the job you would be doing, giving you the opportunity to put your new skills and knowledge into practice as you learn them.
We are here to help you succeed, so we will provide fully supported learning throughout your time as a post graduate Apprentice. Also, you will also have a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey.
Can you illustrate the below criteria?
- Good level of English (oral and written)
- Analytical thinking skills
- Financial analysis skills
- Quantitative skills: data analysis, modelling desirable
- Written skills: able to write a clear comprehensive memo or e-mail
- Presentation skills: able to make short oral or written presentation
- IT skills: able to use Microsoft Office tools Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Access and VBA desirable
- Organisation skills: help perform all tasks within the deadline and anticipate workload
- Ability to work in an international environment and to cooperate with different teams
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment