Reports to: Shift Operations Manager
Direct reports: None
Working Hours: 12 hour continental shifts, based on a 3/2 pattern across nights and days. This will include workings weekends and bank holidays.
Do you want to work in a Company that has a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love, where you can receive a formal accredited training programme via an apprenticeship where you will gain a Level 2 Diploma in Food and Drink Operations?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Start up, shut down and operation of equipment,
- Co-ordination of other team members in the area,
- Sanitation on the line,
- Quality control with ownership of compliance checks and paperwork,
- Seasoning interactions,
- Housekeeping duties to ensure health and safety and hygiene is adhered to,
- Operation in accordance with the site environmental management system.
- Confident communicator with a positive self-starter attitude who is conscientious and focused on results,
- Ability to work as part of a team and willingness to learn how to operate equipment in an autonomous role,
- Basic numerical, reading, analytical and computer skills,
- Organised and methodical person, but not afraid of working under pressure,
- Flexible and proactive person with the ability to solve basic problems.