Our Erasmus+ programme offers UK based residents a life-changing opportunity to gain international work experience in Spain, Ireland or Portugal. Don't let your fears about Brexit lead you to miss out on this life-changing opportunity. All Erasmus+ programme placements and funds are guaranteed until December 2021! Breaking into the job market can be an uphill climb; competition is fierce, but international work experience can open the door to new opportunities. So, boost your employability, experience different cultures, become more independent, learn a new language and develop new skills. Do all of that, while earning credits towards a BTEC level 3 qualification in either Social Media for Business, Hospitality Leadership or Teaching English as a Foreign Language. What's not to love?
Erasmus+ your gateway to success
Erasmus+ is an EU funded programme, which means that your flights, accommodation, insurance, work placement, support and mentoring are all included in this empowering placement opportunity. We will be hosting work experience placements in Spain, Portugal and Ireland.
For full programme information, please download our Programme Handbook.
We operate a rolling application with several departure dates throughout the year. These internships will last for 13 weeks, and all applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. We have positions available at all locations (Ireland, Portugal and Spain) in Social Media for Business and Hospitality Leadership and Teaching English as a Foreign Language is available in Spain.
We have multiple training and departure dates throughout the year. Get in touch to find out more.
What you're gaining from this:
The Erasmus+ Programme is a fantastic opportunity to develop your work experience, confidence levels and your employability prospects. Of course, you'll be having fun and get to make new friends at the same time.
- A respected qualification
- A big boost to your CV, with international work experience
- Increased language skills, if you choose to go to Spain or Portugal.
- The opportunity to experience different cultures
- Employability and career prospects
What's included in the programme?
- 13-week work placement in either social media for business, hospitality leadership or Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Spain Only)
- Return flights to the country in which you are interning
- Fully comprehensive Travel Insurance for the duration of your programme
- 24/7 support and mentoring
- Awards contributing to a Level 3 qualification within your chosen sector*
- Dublin participants receive a travel card
- In-country induction
- In-country language course (Spain and Portugal only)
- Weekly living allowance contribution of €100
*Level 3 Qualifications include:
- Level 3 Certificate in Hospitality Leadership
- Level 3 Certificate in Social Media for Business
- Level 3 Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) (Spain only)
*Please note that any costs incurred, for example, travel and accommodation for the training days at Twin or travel to and from the airport, is not covered under the Erasmus+ funding. You will need to cover these costs