A Food and Beverage Apprentice is responsible for assisting in the delivery of an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to high levels of customer service within the Food and Beverage department. The role is a 12 month Apprenticeship within the Food and Beverage department, and will help you gain the skills and knowledge to work within the department outlets, such as the bar and restaurant.
What will I be doing?
An Apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Supervisors and Managers Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to high levels of customer service
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the senior manager in the hotel
- Complete all aspects of the training programme
An Apprentice serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?