The course will focus on delivering accredited NVQ Level 2 training, encompassing food and beverage service, customer care, general guest services, an introduction to business management, supervision and team leadership, in tandem with this students will also undertake barista and mixology training alongside a Wine and Spirit Education Trust Level 2 qualification. Throughout the course students will have the opportunity to enhance their knowledge with regular producer visits, masterclasses and vineyard visits.
On successful completion of the course students will undertake a week long fully expensed stagiaire at Simon Rogans one Michelin starred Hong Kong restaurant, Roganic.
The Apprentices will work alongside our restaurant teams to:
- Prepare the restaurants for service
- Work Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Services
- Provide excellent customer service
Apprentices will gain experience working across all of our restaurants in the North West:
- LEnclume - 2 Michelin Stars, 5AA Rosettes, 1 Michelin Green Star
- Rogan & Co - 1 Michelin Star, 3 AA Rosettes
- Henrock - Michelin Plate
- Apprentices will also spend time on Our Farm learning about our Farm to Fork ethos
A passion for food, beverage and customer service and a hunger to learn, develop and build a career in hospitality