Be yourself. Join our team.
At Societe Generale we're offering a 22-month post-graduate apprenticeship programme, that provides you with a fully funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progress.
You'll work with clients and colleagues from the start, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact. Our purpose is to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
Join our apprenticeship programme and shape your future.
GBSU is composed of talented professionals who every day translate ideas into action by combining the strength of our expertise in IT with a deep understanding of investment banking. Every day our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Socit Gnrale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well-controlled and cost-effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise
We have the following opportunities to join this Team as a Post graduate Apprentice;
- Credit Front Office Developer Apprentice
- Business Analyst Apprentice
- Fixed Income and Currencies Front Office Support Apprentice x2
We are here to help you succeed, so we will provide fully supported learning throughout your time as a post graduate Apprentice. Also, you will also have a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey.
Can you illustrate the below criteria?
- Good level of English (oral and written)
- Analytical thinking skills
- SQL usage desirable
- Quantitative skills: data gathering
- Demonstratable desire to progress within software development
- Written skills: able to write a clear comprehensive memo or e-mail
- Presentation skills: able to make short oral or written presentation
- IT skills: able to use Microsoft Office tools Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; Excellent with Excel
- Organisation skills: help perform all tasks within the deadline and anticipate workload
- Ability to work in an international environment and to cooperate with different teams
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.