Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Support to all managers and employees
- Assisting in daily office needs
- Managing our companys general administrative activities
- Management of all office equipment
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems
- Follow up on calls and emails
- Need to be confident in communicating both face to face and over the telephone
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information
- Confident using IT and be able to demonstrate an ability to learn new system
- Able to input data with accuracy
Minimum of x5 GCSEs level 4/C, equivalent or above including maths and English.
Full time role for the right candidate.
About the employer
Since being established in 2003, we have grown into a team of fully qualified and highly experienced individuals who can offer you access to a broad spread of financial solutions and access to our professional contacts for additional services such as will writing and accountancy.
G3 Ash Tree Court
Mellors Way, Nottingham Business Park
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Financial Services Administrator Level 3 Programme consists of the following:
- Financial Services Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills, knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.