During your 12 - 18-month training and development phase in our Dubai office you will experience all aspects of Wealth Advisory, successful candidates will be representing and booking appointments on behalf of their Wealth Advisor with clients based throughout the Middle East and I think we can all agree that in a time like this everyone is looking to save money where they can, protecting their assets with tax and market efficient products.
- Learning the 3 Pillars of Wealth Management
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Make outbound calls / social media contact to potential clients.
- Attend client meetings alongside your Wealth Advisor to learn the industry from the inside out.
- Provide guidance on accessing our FinTech applications on Google Play and the AppStore
- For more complex clients, book appointments with your allocated Wealth Advisor to provide full holistic advice.
- Take part in twice daily training sessions with your Manager, Technical Training Team along with Institutional training teams to continue to be upskilled.
- Using deVeres own online learning library to blend the hard, soft and educational skills required to become a fully qualified and competent Wealth Advisor.
- You must be a leader. The ability to guide others is key.
- You must be teachable. We are not looking for the finished article.