The role involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organisation. The role is to complete invoice processing, preparation of payment runs and supplier query resolution.
Processing purchase invoices onto ERP system, ensuring accuracy in matching and posting.
Ensure that non purchase order invoices obtain the necessary level of authorisation.
Build excellent relationships with Suppliers and internal departments to resolve any queries on a timely basis.
Reconciling suppliers statements to AP Ledger and GRNI (goods received not invoiced).
Investigate & resolve discrepancies on supplier accounts, requesting copy invoices/credit notes where necessary
Follow procedures, accurately and paying attention to detail.
Assist with weekly payment runs, all currencies must be accurate and on time
Support other Team members and the Team Leader with work load, month end duties, reporting requirements and cross ledger working.
- Quick learner
- Keen to develop an understanding of finance systems and processes
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proficient administration, numerical, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient and accurate in data entry
- Previous experience of working with SAP to process invoice
- Previous experience within a team dynamic
- Experience of working within a Shared Service Centre environment
Educated to GCSE standard (Minimum of a C, or equivalent, in Maths & English)