Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We believe our apprenticeship programmes are the best alternative to university for ambitious and hard-working students. Especially as you’ll gain a Finance and Accounting qualification whilst earning a salary as well as the reputation that comes with working for a digital pioneer like Siemens.
Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
We are recruiting college leavers to join our rotational Finance and Commercial Academy apprenticeship scheme who want to make a difference and develop their skills in Business and Finance.
Whilst working and gaining hands-on experience in one of the biggest companies in the world, you will gain a level 7 apprenticeship in Finance and Accounting whilst also achieving a professional qualification laying solid foundations for a successful career in Finance or Commercial.
As part of our Academy, you will find yourself at the heart of our company, gaining real life work experience from day one. This will give broad commercial skills, money in the bank and plenty of opportunities to develop your career. Based at one of the many locations around the UK which may include Manchester, Frimley and Poole to name a few.
We are looking for forward-thinking, inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however it’s also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
You will have achieved at least 5 GCSE's grade 4 or above including maths and English language or 3 A Levels (or BTEC equivalent) at grade C or above.
The benefits of our Finance and Commercial Academy:
- Continue your learning beyond college whilst earning a salary of £17,000 at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the fore-front of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
What else do I need to know?
We’re looking for forward-thinking teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Business and Finance. Think this is you? Apply Now.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.